In this video, I talk about how to get started with Obsidian for non-coders, specifically tackling topics like what Markdown is and how to use it to write notes in Obsidian. I also talk about some Obsidian-specific syntax that help you do things like embed Obsidian notes, create footnotes, and create queries to find the right note.
In the video, I mention Shortform– follow that link to get 20% off an annual subscription!
- How to import Shortform highlights to Obsidian via Readwise
- I can finally tell you about Readwise Reader
- How to process notes in Obsidian - Readwise Official Obsidian plugin
- How real people process notes
- How to take notes from a book with Obsidian
- How I learn in Obsidian - keeping up with tech trends