How do you do assertions in k6? CTO Pawel Suwala talks about different ways to implement BDD/TDD in k6, including an assertion library called k6chaijs. We also discuss the differences between checks, thresholds, and assertions.
- End-to-end browser testing using xk6-browser (k6 Office Hours #51)
- Browser-based testing (notes)
- Browser testing and API load testing in the same script with k6 (k6 Office Hours #35)
- In search of the best Pokémon: Browser automation and load testing in one script with k6 (presentation at Automation Guild 2022)
- Real browser testing with xk6-browser